Wizer Intuit (Machine Learning)
Wizer Intuit is a self-learning machine software, which was developed from a hybrid of machine vision (MV) and artificial intelligent (AI).
Utilizing its unique MV/AI approach, Wizer Intuit is able to solve complex issues for defects inspection.
Wizer Intuit uses good products to carry out the learning/training process.
This significantly reduces the development time to create a solution, in comparison to traditional machine vision and deep learning approach.
The key purposes of using Wizer Intuit will increase the products quality (increasing inspection consistency & reducing misjudgement), increase efficiency and reduce costs on manpower & products returns.
- Only good images will be needed for the training. It will be easier to collect good images
- Training time will be short, i.e. less than 30sec using 5MP camera/i7 IPC
- When there are different products within the same machine, the conversion time will be quicker.
- Easy to do a redo the teaching or training in short time.
- Assessment of the product can be done quickly online or remotely.
Easy to use
- Will be easy for the user to know how to set up & train
AI Learning Method
The standard neural algorithm will need lots of data for improved processing. Wizer Intuit only require a small group of good product (about 100pcs) to achieve strong results quickly
After the software learning process is completed, adjustment will only needed for the strength & size tolerances
Many data can collected for reporting purposes to make prompt decision. This includes the time & period for collection, yield details, warning, etc
Illumination & Program Control
The digital control of the illumination can be managed for different projects or product type. This will allow for auto change for the light intensity.